Writing to MPs and other relevant parties (local media, religious bodies, organisations) can be an effective way of taking action to raise awareness of the situation in Palestine / Israel. ICAHD responds to events by preparing sample letters which can be viewed via the links below. These are simply tools to guide you and it is always best to personalize your letter. If you have visited Palestine/Israel include that information therefore you have witnessed the situation and can testify to the reality.
Contact details for your MP may be found here.
- Write to your MP in support of the Sumarin Family
(Posted 30 May 2020, Updated 22 September 2020)
- Sample Lobby Letter to your MP - ongoing demolitions during pandemic
(Posted 15 September 2020)
- Letter to your MP about the spike in demolitions during June 2020 - suggested points
(Posted 14 July 2020)
- Write to your MP concerning recent spike in demolitions
(Posted 16 June 2020)
- Sample letter to key people within the NSPCC concerning donations from the Chair of JCB
(Posted 14 May 2020)
- Write to your MP to oppose Israel's planned illegal annexation of parts of the West Bank, including the Jordan Valley and illegal Israeli settlements
(Posted 30 April 2020)
- Sample lobby letter to MPs highlighting Israel's repressive policies against Palestinians which continue with added cruelty during the coronavirus pandemic
(Posted 30 March 2020)