What your generosity can help us achieve
With more regular donations we can do so much more!
- £60 enables us to send five copies of Decolonizing Israel, Liberating Palestine: Zionism, Settler Colonialism, and the Case for One Democratic State by Jeff Halper to five MPs.
- £80 funds a Palestinian journalist to spend a day in the field interviewing a Palestinian family who’d had their home demolished as we seek to tell their stories
- £100 pays for 4000 campaign postcards
- £200 funds 2000 brochures about house demolitions
- £300 covers 1000 booklets on the argument for one democratic state
- £500 facilitates annual research on specific machinery used in home demolitions
- £600 enables us to bring over a Palestinian speaker for our annual conference
- £1000 helps cover yearly website and technical expenses
- £5000 would enable ICAHD to rebuild a simple home for a family in the Jordan Valley or South Hebron Hills to demonstrate our solidarity and non-violent political resistance to Israel’s demolition policy
- £8000 covers all of the above!
Donate securely online using credit or debit card
Please choose a donation amount below:
Other ways to pay
Sending us a cheque / online transfer/ a regular standing order
A form with all appropriate details is available to Download (this is a PDF document, 44KB). If sending your donation, please send it to:
BM ICAHD UK
London WC1N 3XX
Tel: 0203 740 2208
Would you consider becoming a member of ICAHD UK?
By paying a regular membership subscripton to ICAHD UK, you willhelp us to gain the regular income we need to plan our work effectively.
As a member, you will
- Support an influential organisation that works on the cutting-edge including on the ground in Palestine/Israel
- Receive news and information about events, campaigns, and the current situation in Palestine/Israel
- Have access to exclusive members’ events and resources
- Receive a discount for ICAHD UK conferences and events
- Have the opportunity to represent ICAHD UK in your region
For full details and to join us, please follow this link.
Would you consider leaving a gift to ICAHD UK in your will?
ICAHD works towards a political solution that ends Israel’s occupation over the Palestinians and for the establishment of an inclusive democracy from the river to the sea.
We are a political organisation and not a charity and therefore we rely on the generosity of our members and supporters to fund campaigns.