ICAHD UK DIRECTOR PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Leadership and management experience
- Knowledge of Israel’s history and the Occupation, and the work of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (its activity on the ground and the analysis of Jeff Halper).
- Knowledge of campaigns in the UK in support of human rights for the Palestinian people.
- Experience of witnessing the situation on the ground in both the Occupied Palestine Territory and Israel.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experienced, effective and efficient in office systems and processes including Microsoft Word; proficient in using email and the internet.
- Good organisational skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative.
- Ability to work with a range of individuals and organisations.
- Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours and to travel outside London on occasion.
- Home located within London travel-to-work area.
To apply please send a CV, cover letter detailing relevant experience in line with the Job Description and Person Specification, two references, and a link to an example of published writing by 24 February 2017 to email@example.com.