2015 ICAHD SUMMER REBUILDING CAMP
19 July– 3 August 2015 near Jerusalem
- Join with Palestinians and Israelis who refuse to be enemies in a powerful act of non-violent resistance by rebuilding a Palestinian home.
- Participate in an extensive educational program including field trips to both sides of the divide.
- Strengthen your involvement in the global movement to end home demolitions and bring about peace with justice for all peoples.
Internationals are invited to participate in the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD) 13th camp to rebuild a Palestinian home demolished by Israeli authorities. These political acts of resistance, in which Israelis, Palestinians and international volunteers have so far rebuilt 187 homes, constitute one of the most powerful and meaningful ways we can stand in solidarity with Palestinian families.
The fee for the 2015 camp is £1116 per person (based on 5 Jan 2015 exchange rates).
The fee includes:
- Basic accommodation
- Three full meals a day and snacks between meals
- Educational program and field trips provided by expert analysts and key players in the struggle for justice.
- ICAHD materials
Not included in the fee are:
- Airfare and airport transfer to and from Jerusalem before and after the camp
- Meals and beverages during free time away from the campsite
- Personal spending money
For information and application form please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org